DisneyBiz has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://disneybiz.com
and update your bookmarks.

February 23, 2010

Welcome to DisneyBiz!


Here on DisneyBiz, I'm planning to take a look at the reasons behind why Disney makes its decisions. Does a move make financial sense, especially in the long term? Personally, I like to see companies make decisions for the long term instead of quick flashes in the pan. Disney has its share of both; strategic long-term decisions such as the recently announced Fantasyland expansion (which I may cover in a future post), and short-term quick money plans like the return of Captain EO (covered below).

I'm not looking to bore everyone by bogging this down in heavy finance; it's my intention to make this a blog that everyone can read and enjoy. Think of it as a business version of Innoventions; educational and entertaining.

(I took the photo above. Photography is one of my hobbies; here's a link to my Flickr photostream.)

No comments:

Post a Comment